CG SERIES LONG LIFE DEEP CYCLE GEL BATTERY
Designed floating service life: 15~20 years @ 25 °C/77 °F.
> Summary for deep cycle solar battery
CSPOWER deep cycle GEL battery is designed for frequent cyclic charge and discharge applications under extreme environments. By combining the newly developed Nano Silicone Gel electrolyte with high density paste, the Solar range offers high recharge efficiency at very low charge current. The acid stratification is highly reduced by adding Nano Silicone Gel.
> Features and Advantages for Industry Gel Battery
1. This Energy storage battery utilizes gel electrolyte technology. The uniformly distributed gel electrolyte is made by mixing sulfuric acid with silica fume.
2. The electrolyte can hold the battery plates securely in an immobile gel.
3. Radial grid design offers this power storage device excellent discharge performance.
4. Due to 4BS lead paste technology, our deep cycle gel battery provides long lasting service life.
5. Employing unique grid alloy, special gel formulation and distinct positive and negative lead paste ratio, the maintenance free battery boasts outstanding deep cycle service performance and over discharge recovery ability.
6. Completely manufactured from high purity raw materials, CSPOWER deep cycle gel battery has extremely low self discharge.
7. Gas recombination technology ensures excellent seal reaction efficiency, thus delivering no pollution such as acid mist to the environment.
8. The gel VRLA battery boasts reliable sealing technology which enables security seal performance.
> Construction for Long Life Gel battery
1. Container/Cover: Made of UL94HB and UL 94-0ABS Plastic, fire resistance and water proof.
2. 99.997% pure new lead NEVER use recycle lead.
3. Negative Plates: Use the special PbCa alloy grids, optimize the recombination efficiency and less gassing.
4. High quality AGM separator: Absord acid electrolyte, the best retainer mat for VRLA batteries.
5. Positive plates: PbCa grids minimize corrosion and prolong life.
6. Terminal post: Copper or lead material with maximum conductivity, enhance the high current rapidly..
7. Vent Valve: Allows the release of the excess gas automatically for safety.
8. Three steps of Seal procedures: Ensure battery completely sealed with safety, never leakage and volatile acid, longer life.
9. Silicone Nano GEL electrolyte: Import from Germany Evonik famous brand silicone gel.
> Charging voltage and settings for stationary battery
Constant voltage charging is recommended
Recommended float charge voltage: 2.27V/cell @20~25°C
Float voltage temperature compensation: -3mV/°C/cel l
Float voltage range: 2.27 to 2.30 V/cell @ 20~25°C
Cyclic application charge voltage : 2.40 to 2.47 V/cell @ 20~25°C
Max. charge current allowable : 0.25C
> Complied Standards
Eurobat guide, long life
BS6290 part 4
IATA and IMDG
Communication equipment, Telecommunication control equipment;
Emergency lighting systems;
Electric power systems; Power station; Nuclear power station;
Solar powered and wind powered systems;
Load leveling and storage equipment;
Marine equipment; Power generation plants; Alarm systems;
Uninterruptible power supplies and stand-by power for computers;
Fire and security systems; Control equipment; Stand-by electric power.