Agm Battery Supplier – VRL SERIES * AGM START STOP CAR BATTERY – CSPOWER
Start-Stop systems automatically shut down and restart the engine to reduce the amount of time it’s idling, therefore cutting down on fuel consumption and emissions. The majority of manufacturers’ choose to fit CSPOWER® batteries in their Start-Stop vehicles rolling off the production line.
When a vehicle comes to a stop at a red light, for example, and is put into neutral, the system switches off the engine, reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions. Start-Stop batteries must have sufficient energy to restart the engine. When the driver presses down on the clutch pedal ready to pull away, or releases the brake pedal in an automatic vehicle, the engine automatically restarts. Having a reliable battery to create and store energy is crucial for Start-Stop vehicles.
Brand: CSPOWER / OEM Brand for customers Freely
Certificates: ISO9001/14001/18001; CE/ IEC Approved
1. Our AGM start-stop battery technology is successful with patent. Battery CCA is about 40% higher than ordinary battery. And it is with longer cycle life, more suitable for frequent start.
2. Advanced grid production technology, the battery with excellent anti-corrosion performance because of new alloy formula and advanced cold rolled grid technology.
3. Advanced positive formula, and reasonable curing technology, battery’s cycle life is improved greatly.
4. Advanced negative formula make battery’s charge acceptance significantly improved, and battery can get the feedback current from vehicle more quickly.
5. AGM Technology, the battery has no free liquid electrolyte, it is safe and environment friendly.
6. Reasonable design of internal structure, super high oxygen recombination efficiency, completely maintenance-free.
7. Battery can work at -40 ° C~70° C temperature, battery life is 2 times longer than ordinary starting battery.
AGM start-stop battery is widely used for the vehicle with start/stop system.
|Model||Name of National Brand||Rated Voltage (V)||Rated Capacity (C20/Ah)||Reserve Capacity (min)||CCA (A)||Size (mm)||Terminal Type||Weight (Kg)|